“Green Technologies and Sustainability”
The International Center for Research & Development and Unique Conferences Canada are proud to announce the Second International Conference on Environment Technology & Energy 2015 (ETE 2015) to be held from 22-23 November ,2015 . We cordially invite you to participate this premier event in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
ETE 2015 is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Environment Technologies and Energy Systems. The conference welcomes environmental academics, practitioners, and interested colleagues regardless of discipline or country.
Why Join ETE 2015 conference in Colombo, Sri Lanka ??
- Present your important findings before a global audience !!
- Listen to subject experts and enhance your knowledge !!
- Meet your colleagues around the world & build relationships !!
- Initiate research collaborations with academics from prestigious universities !!
- Best Presenter Awards ( Student category)
- Complimentary full day post conference tour
- Join our knowledge community !!
- Explore Colombo the vibrant Asian city.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
+Researchers +Academics +Educators +Policy makers +Scientists +PhD students +Authors + Professionals and any other who is interested to join this conference ……
Publication of Papers
The conference abstract proceedings will be published with ISBN in print will be included in each conference registrant’s packet.
All accepted papers will be peer reviewed by members of the program committee and other independent reviewers (where necessary) and will be published in the edited conference proceedings with ISBN number (ONLINE) and forward for Indexing
The best papers will be recommended to the following peer reviewed journals for publishing…
- Energy & Environmental Science
- Energy and Environment
- Climate and Development
- Journal on Forest, Trees & Livelihoods
- International Journal of Climate Change Strategies and Management
- Geometrics, Natural Hazards and Risk.
Certificate of Presentation
A certificate of presentation will be awarded to all registered presenters.